Ok, as I write this, I just finished viewing 'The Mist' and the backround music is still playing while the film credits are being shown. I've never felt so annoyed by a film in my entire life!! I mean, the film making was good, flawless, impeccable, and it got me SO glued...and I guess the writer and the director wanted to annoy the audience..so much that they achieved their purpose.

I Give This FIlm 5 Stars Out Of 5. But I don't feel good. It is impossible to feel good after watching this movie.

The movie was based on a novel by Stephen King, were a father and a son got trapped in a grocery store after a mysterious mist clouded the entire town. There are some deadly creatures hiding and lurking behind the mist. Each time someone from the grocery dares to come out and escape, they die..or at least some of their body parts manage to get back to the grocery store.

But the main character dares to escape, and brings along with him his young son, and a handful of other brave people...to get out of the grocery store and dare to make the long drive...to see where the mist ends. The film's climax happens when they finally get to the Landcruiser and starts the long drive..a story of bravery and human courage.

One lesson that I learned though, never give up! Never give up! Never be terrorized by fear. Never think that life is not worth living anymore, because maybe rescue is nearer than you think!!! That's the only lesson I learned from this film. You'll know what I mean when you watch 'The Mist'!!

P.S: I'm so annoyed. I don't know. I can't tell you the ending but you can watch the film for yourself. Remember, the rating is 5 stars out of 5. By the way, it has one of the most shocking movie endings ever. Peiod.

0 comments